When completing the patient report, please pay attention to the patient name entry boxes.
- Please read the labels to ensure you are entering the correct information into the right box.
- Either use all caps or capitalize the first letter.
- Verify the correct spelling of your patient’s name. Smith could be Smithe or Smyth.
- Verify that the first name is not a nickname. Is Bill legally William?
- If you start to enter the name and the yellow header indicating “patient records match the information entered”, click on “Find a Repeat Patient”. This will prevent multiple entries for a person and should include less typing! Please verify that the information entered is still accurate.