||Here are summaries of mishaps recently reported to the EMS Department. What could have been done to prevent these?
- A duty crew found a small mystery dent on an ambulance’s back bumper.
- An ambulance crew, getting ready to go to lunch, heard “an air leaking sound”, and found a hole in the rear passenger side interior tire.
- An ambulance crew returning to the unit after lunch found the rear bumper misaligned, and suspected another vehicle had hit the ambulance in the parking lot.
- While refueling a zone car, a medic found mystery damage to the rear bumper on the driver side.
- When leaving a hospital, an ambulance hit a pole, causing damage and paint transfer to the ambulance, and damage to the pole.