|BLS CEs||Cat 2|
|ALS CEs||Cat 2|
A new coordinated, multi-disciplinary training program developed through the Second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) available for all emergency responders and those supporting Traffic Incident Management operations. This training puts police, firefighters, state and local departments of transportation, towing, medical personnel, and other incident responders on the same page, leading to a safer, faster, integrated responder team.
- Faster incident response and clearance times result in fewer secondary crashes.
- Training results in less exposure of responder team to moving traffic during recovery.
- Less congestion leads to fewer freight and traveler delays in backups.
- Fewer secondary crashes save on insurance claims.
- Faster cleanups lead to cost savings for incident personnel.
- Smarter response techniques cut congestion clearance time- decreasing delays.
Training Provided at NO COST, Receive 4 hours of in-service credit through DCJS, OEMS, or VDFP.