Core Reporting Requirements
- Reports will be completed for every incident. This includes all standby cases, refusals, and public assist cases.
- Reports must validate at 98% or higher to be considered a complete report.
- Per Virginia EMS Regulations, reports must be completed within 12 hours of patient turnover.
- Changes to reports may be done until the 3rd midnight past the incident. Any changes past this date are documented as an addemdum.
- Only department issued devices may be used to collect patient care reports during an incident.
- Only connect to the CVB-EMERGENCY wifi network with the EMR.