YOU can help save a life!
The City of Virginia Beach is offering free classes to educate both first responders and the general public on how to stop severe bleeding and potentially save lives in an emergency.
Uncontrolled bleeding is the number one cause of preventable death from trauma. The greater the number of people who know how to control bleeding in an injured patient, the greater the chances of surviving that injury. You can help save a life by knowing how to stop bleeding if someone, including yourself, is injured. Learn how to make a difference!
To register for a class, please call (757) 385-1999. Please note there are two classes each day.
– Thursday, February 13th, at 6:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
– Saturday, March 7th, at 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, April 7th, at 6:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
– Thursday, May 7th, at 6:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
– Friday, June 5th, at 6:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: VBEMS Headquarters and Training Center located at 4160 Virginia Beach Blvd.
To register for a class, please call (757) 385-1999.
For Google Map Directions click HERE